New mobility technologies
Making travel better and safer, for people and goods, has always been one of our top priorities. That is why we design, build, and oversee the maintenance of advanced infomobility systems, with a special focus on developing the most recent telecommunications technologies being applied in the fields of transportation and driver assistance.
Our major areas of focus are:
- Variable Message Traffic Signs (VMS) to provide information for road users;
- Video surveillance (CCTV), automatic incident detection (AID) and traffic anomaly detection systems;
- Electronic emergency response (SOS) systems;
- Traffic detection and monitoring systems;
- Single-frequency radio networks for traffic control services and police;
- The complex management of motorway tunnels;
- Tracking hazardous vehicles and goods;
- Monitoring weather data and asphalt conditions.